The facilities at Dunleith will ensure your stay is both enjoyable and memorable.
Beautiful absolute waterfront location, situated on the lake foreshore of The Entrance North peninsula, where the Sea meets Tuggerah Lakes.
Centrally located near shops, restaurants, clubs, beaches and great fishing and prawning. A beautiful sandy beach right in front of our waterfront sites for all our guests to enjoy.
Newly Renovated Amenities Block. Pets welcome when staying in your own van- blockout periods apply during peak times. Register Pet when booking
We offer a tractor service to park your caravan for you- must be during daylight/office hours. So your holiday can start as soon as you reach the front gate.
If towing please pull into the gate, and toot your horn for gate access.
If staying in accommodation, please park in street parking, check in at reception and a gate access card will be allocated once checked in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry with irons, washing machines and dryers
- Games room
- Shell, Shark and Historical Museum
- Amenities block
- Hot and cold showers
- Camp kitchen
- Ensuite cabins
- Linen hire
- Boat ramp
- Boomgate security
- Sewer dump point
- Public transport and phones are close by
- Tractor service to assist with caravan parking
- A single pet, under strict control, is permitted but only with your own van or tent and by prior arrangement with management and not during school holidays. Pets are not permitted when staying in Dunleith supplied accommodation.